Tailor Your Experiences
[Wayne County to provide information]
1. Visit Dinosaur National Monument, especially the Quarry.
2. Drive the Dinosaur Diamond National Scenic Byway.
3. Swing by the Utah Field House of Natural History State Park Museum.
4. Drive the historic Flaming Gorge-Uintas National Scenic Byway.
5. Birdwatch Flaming Gorge.
6. Explore the Sheep Creek/Spirit Lake Scenic Backway and its dramatic rock formations.
7. Visit the Jones Hole National Fish Hatchery
1. Boat, hike, fish Flaming Gorge.
2. Cast a line or take a boat onto the reservoirs of Red Fleet and Steinaker State Parks
3. Take an ATV onto the Red Cloud Loop Scenic Backway
4. Raft the Duchesne River
5. Hike or bike Dinosaur National Monument.
1. See the Indian petroglyphs at Dry Fork Canyon
2. Visit the sites of Outlaw Country - Crouse Canyon, Brown's Park, Jarvie's Ranch and Jessie Ewing Canyon
3. Stop by the Western Heritage Museum
4. Take the Vernal Walking Tour