P&Z Ordinance 2011
- P & Z Subdivision Ordinance
- P & Z Zoning Ordinance
- P & Z Land Use Applications
- P & Z Land Use Ordinances & Resolutions
P&Z 2010 Archived Ordinance
Wayne County Transportation Plan
Planning and Zoning Subdivision Requirements
Subdivision is allowed in Wayne County with the following requirements.
3 or less lots (total of 4 maximum including parent parcel)
1. One acre minimum parcel unless in a unincorporated designated city boundary then the minimum is ½ acre.
2. Engineered survey
3. Letter of water approval from the nearest city/town or an approved well permit.
4. Waste water feasibility study – Board of Health – 435 896-5451 Utah Admin Code R 317-4-4
5. Road access
6. Fire Marshal approval
7. Proof of ownership
8. Tax Clearance
9. No more than 3 lots can be divided from a parcel
There are additional requirements for a dedicated subdivision.
(Can be any number of lots minimum size ½ ac )
10. Road width 66 feet (minimum accepted 60 ft)
11. Cul de sac minimum 100 ft diameter
12. Dedicated subdivision map 18 x 18
Wayne County Zoning Ordinance
updated and adopted January 1, 2011
Board Members Dennis Hiskey 435 425-3492
Marion Chappell 435 836-2355
Secretary: Colleen Allen 435 836-1303
Building Inspector: Eric Torgerson 435 979-1279